- 2017-08-14 08:47:41
To further implement AO 234A –2009 and to streamline existing rules on the requirement for load port survey on imported cargoes;? ?
2. To promote trade facilitation for cargoes with LPS report by providing an advance clearance system;
3. To secure advance and reliable information for examination and assessment of cargoes;
To promote revenue protection and to ensure the correct weight, quantity, quality, origin and description of cargoes.? ?
Unless exempted under this Order, all bulk, break-bulk, containerized and non-containerized cargoes arriving and entering in any port of entry of the Philippines shall be subject to a Load Port Survey (LPS) at the Port of Origin.
Bulk and break-bulk cargoes may include b ut are not limited to the following:
3) Petroleum Products石油制品
4) All other cargo shipped in bulk and break-bulk (e.g. wood, iron, steel, coal, grains, etc.)?
3. Imported cargoes surveyed by BV at the Port of Origin shall be covered by a Load Port Survey Report (LPSR) and Summary Report.?
? The procedures and information needed shall be detailed in the implementing rules and regulations.
Cargoes entered into free ports and bound for the customs territory shall be subject to the requirement of LPSR as provided in this Order.
5. Vehicles for special purpose (e.g. cranes, backhoes, bulldozers, ambulances, trucks, buses and the like) entered into the free ports for conversion or retooling, and not previously covered by an LPSR, shall be subject to the conduct of Discharge Port Survey (DPS) prior to withdrawal from the free port into the customs territory.?
? The provision on the imposition of the administrative penalties under Section 8 of this Order shall not apply in this particular case.
特殊用途车辆（如起重机，挖土机，推土机，救护车，卡车，公共汽车等）进入自由贸易港区的转换或再加工的，以及之前没有在起运港装船前检验（LPSR）检验范围内覆盖的产品，应在从自由贸易港区进入海关关境前进行卸货港检验Discharge Port Survey (DPS)。关于征收根据本发令第8条执行的行政处罚，不适用于在这种特殊情况下。
DESTINATION INSPECTION FOR CARGOES WITHOUT LPSR.
All bulk, break-bulk, containerized and non-containerized cargoes not otherwise exempted under Section 4 of this Order and which arrived without the required LPSR shall be subject to a Discharge Port Survey (DPS) to be conducted by the BV.
2. Any expense or charges arising from the conduct of the DPS on the cargo shall be for the account of the importer.?
3. All Importers who failed to secure a LPSR as required in this Order shall notify the Office of the District Collector of the concerned port prior payment of the applicable fine and the conduct of a DPS for bulk cargoes,.?
? Upon proper notice, the District Collector shall ensure the payment of the fine and the conduct of the DPS before the cargo is released from customs custody.
4. The District Collector concerned shall submit a weekly report to the Port Operations Service (POS), Assessment and Operations Group (AOCG) of all violations of this Order.
ADVANCE IMPORT CLEARANCE 进口预清关
1. All cargoes covered by an LPSR shall be automatically exempted from physical and x-ray inspection, except in instances:
a. The LPSR has been tampered or shows signs that the same has been tampered;?
? ?? ? LPSR检验报告被篡改，或者签名被篡改的。
b. The shipments is covered by an alert or hold order;?
c. The importer disagrees with the findings of the LPSR and requests that a DPS be conducted in the presence of customs officers; and
d. If the Commissioner of District Collector has derogatory information against the shipment.
2. In addition, BOC shall provide for the procedures to allow the filing and clearance of import entry declarations even prior to arrival of the goods under conditions to be provided in the implementing rules and regulations.
CARGO SURVEY FEES. 货物检验费
BV shall be allowed to charge fees payable by the exporter, unless otherwise agreed upon by and between the importer and exporter, and as provided in the rules issued by the Committee on Accreditation of Cargo Surveying Companies (CACSC).
VIOLATION AND PENALTIES.违规和处罚
1. It is the duty of importers and consignees to make sure that their cargoes undergo the required LPS, with the corresponding LPSR issued.?
? All importers who failed to secure a LPSR for their imported cargoes shall be accept the corresponding administrative punishment
?? ? ?? ? ?
2.The imposition of any fine or penalty under this Order shall be without prejudice to the imposition of applicable administrative and criminal penalty arising from any finding of violation of other customs laws, rules and regulations as a result of the conduct of the DPS or the physical inspection.根据本法令的实施任何罚金或处罚，不影响任何违反其他海关法律，法规和规章所实施行政和刑事处罚。
- ??[返回首页] [打印] [返回上页] ??